Tandem Pedal Boat
Designer: Laurie McGowan
Designed to be one of the best performing tandem pedal boats available, the design employs two H2Pro-Ped units, which have transom-mounted drives—outboard-motor style.
Elegant classic styling with modern stitch-and-glue construction and an efficient hull ensures that MISS BEHAVIN' will be noticed when on a day outing or an expedition cruise.
MISS BEHAVIN’ Particulars:
- Length: 20′ (6.1m)
- Beam: 41″ (1.04m)
- Boat weight: 170 lbs. (57 kg)
- Displacement: 516 lbs (234 kg)
- Prismatic coefficient: 0.60
- H2Pro-Ped unit weight: 28 lbs (13 kg) each
- Designed displacement: 478 lbs (217 kg)